Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Make the decision

Today I was surrounded by four people that couldn’t make up their mind which way to go on something.  There was confusion and a few of them were frustrated because they didn’t know what to do under the circumstances.  I butt in, like I always do when I have an opinion, and made the decision.  They all looked at me and smiled, the room seemed lighter.  We finished off the meeting and by the end of it, everyone was in agreement and happy. 

All it took was someone making the decision and then everything fell into place.  Waffling back and forth never accomplished anything, making the decision is how things get done, and if it is the right decision then everybody goes into agreement and it works itself out.  Whether you are talking to your kids, about your marriage or your credit card debt, it just doesn’t matter.   Just make the decision and roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment